Author Topic: The Halvarssons once-a year, end-of-year, Sale  (Read 1367 times)

Offline fjtwelve

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Night Black K1200S 2008, Motorsport K1300S 2016
  • Modifications and add-ons:: K1200S: Low seat, Kahedo seat, full Akrapovic system, BSD remap, LED headlight bulbs, Pazzo levers, slate grey wheels, MRA Vario touring screen with inverted spoiler, RAM phone mount, RG crash bungs; Bagster tank bag & BMW large soft bag & BMW expanding panniers shared between bikes; K1300S LED headlights, RAM phone mount
The Halvarssons once-a year, end-of-year, Sale
« on: October 01, 2020, 09:46:07 am »
Motolegends just emailed me to say they are having a Halvarrson sale if anyone is looking

Note that:

But this Sale is going to be a little bit different; and that is because we are going to configure it as a Dutch Auction. And what this means is that the prices are going to be reduced every week. Our starting discount across the range is going to be at least 20% off the rrp. In Week 2 the discount will become 25%; the week after 30% and so on until every stitch of clothing has gone. If that means we end up selling some pieces at 50% off, 60% off or even more, so be it.

Not that this Sale will last that long. You never find Halvarssons gear discounted, so when there are reduced prices to be had, people tend to pounce. We’re just warning you. You will not catch that worm if you stay tucked up in bed! But there are a few things you need to know. You don’t get free returns on Sale items. And you don’t get 12 months to return goods; just two weeks. If you want to visit us in the shop to try an item on, you can. But we cannot put Sale items to one side in anticipation of your visit. So always bear in mind that when you get here the item you’re looking for may have sold out.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
Re: The Halvarssons once-a year, end-of-year, Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:27:46 am »
Ooh thanks!

Although to be certain I don't need any after grabbing a mesh summer jacket last year. I'm hoping my main Halvarssons top and bottom last a good ten years!

But you know... I better go have a look... just in case.

Linky. Jesus their links are overly complex for a non-referred route!

EDIT: Phew, made it through without buying anything.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 10:34:13 am by Matt »
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022