Author Topic: Fleeced by the Stealer!  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Lightning_650

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300GT
Fleeced by the Stealer!
« on: June 04, 2015, 08:23:35 pm »
Lifes a bitch.And then you die.

Online Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Fleeced by the Stealer!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:00:46 pm »
Go on, admit it, you like having your bum licked just before it gets a good kicking!

Brian (who knows all about metallic rear pads)

Offline Lightning_650

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300GT
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 09:55:07 pm »
Go on, admit it, you like having your bum licked just before it gets a good kicking!

Brian (who knows all about metallic rear pads)
It's unnerving the way they remember everything about you...way back,after I test rode the K1600/R1200/GSA,the "New Sales", feller rang to enquire if I'd made a decision.
I was under the weather at the time and my wife took the call,but subsequently I called him and said I'd chosen differently etc.
Today he came up and gave it,"hope you are fully recovered", etc....bloody hell I didn't even remember being sick,it's that long ago!
I'm trying to ease the shame of the unexpected spending by telling myself if they hadn't legged me over for the pads I would have bought the fluoro Orange system 6 Evo with the Bluetooth kit pre-installed,so enticingly placed on the shelf behind him..........,but it wouldn't be true.... :-[

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 12:25:20 pm by Lightning_650 »
Lifes a bitch.And then you die.

Offline Timbox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 05:50:50 am »
Yeah, Cotswold BMW got me once for front pads when they were servicing the K13. They offered me "Free Fitting", but it was still �100. Mind you they were the only Dealer that ever gave me the bike back looking like new as they gave it a properly free Valet, and I dont just mean a wash, it was sparkling. Never went there again though as the Car Sales people gave me a look like Id just pissed on their carpet as I walked through.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:08:06 pm by Phmode »
Isnt it Ironic, no its a BMW what dya expect.

Online Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 09:54:37 am »
I've told you before about that leak in your catheter!

Brian (who always uses NOG's car-side coffee lounge just to pee em all off!

Last week their coffee machine was out of order with a sign sayinfpg 'Please use the Motorrad machine'! Needless to say, not a single one did, they were all huddled up in the God's hiding from the heathens!

Brian (who didn't realise that BMW made cars too)