Author Topic: FREE entry to Brooklands Museum  (Read 1615 times)

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
FREE entry to Brooklands Museum
« on: November 26, 2019, 11:05:55 pm »
Enjoy FREE entry to Brooklands Museum as part of the National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign in December

From 23rd November to 1st December 2019, we are opening our doors for free to National Lottery players. We are one of 400 participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. Brooklands Museum received £5.6M from the Heritage Lottery Fund which enabled us to build the Aircraft Factory and Flight Shed and restore the only surviving section of the Finishing Straight. We have joined the #ThanksToYou campaign which is our way of thanking Lottery players and inviting them to see how this contribution has transformed the site.

Simply come to the Museum on any day from the 23rd November to 1st December (inclusive) bringing a current or old Lottery ticket or Scratch Card and you will be allowed FREE entry.

If no Lottery Ticket or Scratch Card is produced, normal admission prices apply.
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: FREE entry to Brooklands Museum
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 07:15:35 pm »
Nice.

Offline Vernon240

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300 30th anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 09:35:23 am »
Really love Brooklands, steeped in Motoringand aviation history and the volunteers are great to chat to. If you haven't been for a few years...or at all..there have been some major changes after they received lottery funding to move the wellington hanger (this housed the wellington bomber they pulled from Lochness...i think) off the finishing straight.

well worth a visit, especially for free!

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 06:32:14 pm »
Take a look here if you want free entry to many museums.

https://eurokclub.bike/index.php?topic=171.msg967#msg967
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.