Author Topic: For sale - LSL Bar Conversion - Remus Titanium Hexacone Slip On Exhaust.  (Read 523 times)

Offline Grandpa Munster

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300R Dynamic
  • Modifications and add-ons:: LSL bar conversion, Remus exhaust, Crash bungs, Paint protection film, Oberon
Hi all,

My K1300R Dynamic is going next week, so have some bits for sale.

LSL bars, top yoke, risers and bar ends - I have sent a message to someone on here as he is looking for this kit, he will get first refusal.

Remus titanium hexacone slip on exhaust.

R&G fork sliders.

Price wise, no idea what to ask, make me an offer. Pics on request, don't know how to add pics here.

Gramps.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:29:27 pm by Grandpa Munster »

Offline Bian2512

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
Hi, id be interested in the exhaust. I assume its the one where both ends are carbon? And the main body of it is like a gun metal grey (not shiny)? Would you happen to know if its got a CAT inside like the original or just straight through? What condition/any scratches/dents?
As for price, would you take £150
Regards
Les

Offline Gracaz

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Carbon Hugger, Carbon Oil Cooler protector, SW motech rear rack, MIVV Carbon exhaust, Headlight Protector
Hi have sent you a message
Hi all,

My K1300R Dynamic is going next week, so have some bits for sale.

LSL bars, top yoke, risers and bar ends - I have sent a message to someone on here as he is looking for this kit, he will get first refusal.

Remus titanium hexacone slip on exhaust.

R&G fork sliders.

Price wise, no idea what to ask, make me an offer. Pics on request, don't know how to add pics here.

Gramps.

Offline Grandpa Munster

• View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: LSL bar conversion, Remus exhaust, Crash bungs, Paint protection film, Oberon
Hi, id be interested in the exhaust. I assume its the one where both ends are carbon? And the main body of it is like a gun metal grey (not shiny)? Would you happen to know if its got a CAT inside like the original or just straight through? What condition/any scratches/dents?
As for price, would you take £150
Regards
Les

I have had a look on ebay, 2 of these exhausts sold for a K1300R for £290, so I think £250 is fair.

Offline gibbo

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Ex K1300R owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Now on a ZZR1400 Performance Edition
So then Munster, don't keep us all guessing...……………………...what's next in Grandpa's stable.  :)

Offline Bian2512

• View Profile
Okay, but what about the questions I asked and really need pictures of it please.
Bian

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Okay, but what about the questions I asked and really need pictures of it please.
Bian
You might be better off sending a Personal Message.

Offline Grandpa Munster

• View Profile
So then Munster, don't keep us all guessing...……………………...what's next in Grandpa's stable.  :)

BMW S1000XR Sport SE.

Offline Grandpa Munster

• View Profile
Bian

I have messaged you regarding forwarding an email address to me so I can send you pics.

Pics are on my phone, so whenever you are ready?

Offline richtea

• Administrator
    • View Profile

BMW S1000XR Sport SE.

Nice! Quite close to a K, but a bit more upright and a somewhat buzzier on the revs. And slightly better handling once you've got used to the fork dive.
You won't be the only XR owner here, if you want to hang around.  ;)

Offline Grandpa Munster

• View Profile

BMW S1000XR Sport SE.

Nice! Quite close to a K, but a bit more upright and a somewhat buzzier on the revs. And slightly better handling once you've got used to the fork dive.
You won't be the only XR owner here, if you want to hang around.  ;)

With the LSL bar conversion the seating position is almost identical, I was upright and was not leaning forward at all on the K1300R.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:54:31 pm by Grandpa Munster »

Offline drumwrecker

• View Profile
    • Coombs Family Page
  • My K bike model:: K1300s 2009
  • Modifications and add-ons:: rear splash guard, Sargent seat and pod, 35mm bar risers
How much for the LSL bars and are they a straight exchange without the need to alter hydraulic pipes etc?
Its not always the destination that counts its the ride, having a destination just stops you going round in circles.

Offline Tractors are go

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300R
  • Modifications and add-ons:: comfort/dynamic pack, 2D dash, akrapovic full system and hilltopped; extra carbon bling of front mudguard/bellypan/seat unit; all done to save weight honest, BMW sports panniers
Re: For sale - LSL Bar Conversion - Remus Titanium Hexacone Slip On Exhaust.
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 01:12:12 pm »
As an R owner, are the lsl bits sold or still available?