Author Topic: I don't believe it snippets!  (Read 880 times)

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S (05) departed but well loved! Now R1200RS I am now a Boxerboy.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: I had no bling on my K12 and was proud of it! And it never, ever let me down, honest! And it still had the o.e. battery going strong, honest!
I don't believe it snippets!
« on: February 23, 2015, 04:55:08 pm »
Some unbelievable (but true) snippets courtesy of  'Care on the Road, the RoSPA mag)

1. A driver tried to blame his Staffordshire bull terrier for speeding! The 23 year old told the police that the dog's backside was on the pedals when he was caught driving close to 100m.p.h. in a 30 m.p.h zone in Durham. he was sentenced to 13 months incarceration.
2. A man claimed he fled after crashing his car while drunk because he was embarrassed at being dressed as the pop star Rihanna. He was more than twice the drink drive limit. He was banned for 20 months.
3. A jockey claimed he was sleepwalking when he got behind the wheel of his car while drunk. He was banned from driving for 22 moths.
4. Llandrindod Wells, in mid Wales, was named as the place with Britain's worst drink/drug driving record as having a conviction rate of nearly 2 offences per 1,000 drivers! Quickly followed by Blackpool, Crewe, Swansea and Inverness.

Bob
Are we there yet? I said ARE WE THERE YET? I SAID ARE WE THERE YET?!!