Author Topic: Picos de Europa Hotel Infantado Ojedo  (Read 3285 times)

Offline black-k1

• An Original Old Git.
    • View Profile
    • The Old Gits
  • My K bike model:: ex K1200S, K1300S Sport & K1300S Motorsport owner. Now a Kawasaki H2 SX SE owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Upgrade to Kawasaki H2 SX SE! Almost 220bhp at the wheel! BST Carbon wheels and Sargent seat
Picos de Europa Hotel Infantado Ojedo
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:19:05 am »
Following the 2016 Old Gits trip to the Picos, I'll also add the Hotel Infantado - Ojedo to the list. Unfortunately, there's no secure garage to park the bikes but the hotel has a large, private car park. The rooms are comfortable, the facitities are fine (the swimming pool is great in warm weather), the staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is ideally positioned for some of the best raods in the Picos. Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:10:00 am by raesewell »
Correct rear brake use is scientifically proven to shorten stopping distances in EVERY road situation.

European Motorcycle Tours since 1998
The Old Gits - www.old-gits.org

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: Re: Picos de Europa
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:54:04 am »
Following the 2016 Old Gits trip to the Picos, I'll also add the Hotel Infantado - Ojedo to the list. Unfortunately, there's no secure garage to park the bikes but the hotel has a large, private car park. The rooms are comfortable, the facitities are fine (the swimming pool is great in warm weather), the staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is ideally positioned for some of the best raods in the Picos. Highly recommended.
David, can you post up a Google map link and maybe a web address to make my life a little easier.  ;) ;D

Offline black-k1

• An Original Old Git.
    • View Profile
    • The Old Gits
  • My K bike model:: ex K1200S, K1300S Sport & K1300S Motorsport owner. Now a Kawasaki H2 SX SE owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Upgrade to Kawasaki H2 SX SE! Almost 220bhp at the wheel! BST Carbon wheels and Sargent seat
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 11:02:51 am »
David, can you post up a Google map link and maybe a web address to make my life a little easier.  ;) ;D

Sorry sir! I will try and do better next time!!!

Google maps link: https://www.google.co.uk/maps?biw=1920&bih=963&q=hotel+infantado&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.133178914,d.ZGg&sns=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiXwcWclpvPAhWLI8AKHUgDBQsQ_AUIBigB

Web address: http://www.hotelinfantado.com/
Correct rear brake use is scientifically proven to shorten stopping distances in EVERY road situation.

European Motorcycle Tours since 1998
The Old Gits - www.old-gits.org

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 11:03:58 am »
Well done that man, thank you, I'll put it on the map.

Offline Belco100

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: ex K12R Sport, K13GT, K13S, multiple K16GTs. But now Ducati Multi V4S & KTM 1290 SAS.
Re: Picos de Europa Hotel Infantado Ojedo
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 02:01:57 pm »
I nearly went to the Picos with the old GB Bikers crowd a few years ago - it was very popular with them (and the guys who used to run this Forum). I never made it but still have it in my mind to go.

Offline drumwrecker

• View Profile
    • Coombs Family Page
  • My K bike model:: K1300s 2009
  • Modifications and add-ons:: rear splash guard, Sargent seat and pod, 35mm bar risers
Re: Picos de Europa Hotel Infantado Ojedo
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 02:13:12 pm »
Ditto to what David said about Hotel Infantado and access to great roads.
Its not always the destination that counts its the ride, having a destination just stops you going round in circles.