Author Topic: Greece seniors championship  (Read 7413 times)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: Greece seniors championship
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 11:37:46 am »
And oil always present when big K goes for a fast spin.
Embrace the wind.

Offline Timbox

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 06:45:18 am »
Iphone crashed last evening, all night trying to recover it, believe that might effect photobukcet,  lost pics fm the wedding too.
Guess it's the way that my android tablet hates my iPhone,  and passes me towards a Samsung device.  Will not subcome to this blackmail, even if have to spent another hole night to restore and restart my phone.
Photobukcet on the other hand lost many pics that are now non recoverable fm all devices.
New sophos antivirus software reports no thread identified.
Am sure that cellular  phones are the work of an evil woman , created by her in prder to be able to idenddify and follow at any instant the whereabouts of her man, afterwards become a pain in the neck for the rest of his life.
All good times have now past and will never be returned.
Sorry a sleepy philosophers crap

Bollox!

I love technology  ;D

When it works  :(

My old Morris 1000 is probably still going strong! My old Triumph Tigress might also still be cracking ankles with its recalcitrant kick start. My last phone, a crackberry, was reduced to rubble under my 2lb lump hammer so it couldn't inflict so much pain on any other unwary owner!

This afternoon, I took my 6 year old, top-of-the-range, HP laptop to the recycling centre! I put it against the kerb and drove over it to the amazement and applause of the workers there! That bastard thing has let down its last owner!

Brian (who isn't really a Luddite because he refused to get into all that modern shit 8) )

Hope you wiped the drive first, all my old drives get shredded using an amazing bit of kit we have at one of the Data Centres, think of a paper shredder the size of a small car that you can feed a hard-drive into. And you know what, the manufacturer still says "Practically impossible to recover" :o
Isnt it Ironic, no its a BMW what dya expect.

Offline Costas

• View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 08:11:32 am »
3 hours to the first race of year, whether not good .
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 12:28:26 pm »
This afternoon, I took my 6 year old, top-of-the-range, HP laptop to the recycling centre! I put it against the kerb and drove over it to the amazement and applause of the workers there! That bastard thing has let down its last owner!

Brian (who isn't really a Luddite because he refused to get into all that modern shit 8) )

Hope you wiped the drive first, all my old drives get shredded using an amazing bit of kit we have at one of the Data Centres, think of a paper shredder the size of a small car that you can feed a hard-drive into. And you know what, the manufacturer still says "Practically impossible to recover" :o

Wise words indeed!

The DVD drive is now in a remote caddy and will continue to be used, both hard drives and all the RAM are sitting on my drinks cabinet (oooh, how posh  ::) ) awaiting re-use/destruction.

The last one got bitten by a very large hammer and the shards of the drive that went everywhere either went up the vacuum cleaner, in the dust pan or in the recycling. If anyone can trace that lot they are welcome to it!

Brian (who isn't exactly paranoid, but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get him  :( )

Offline richtea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 12:42:38 pm »
Waaay off topic now, but if you do want to give away your kit rather than destroy it, then use this to clean your drive thoroughly:
http://eraser.heidi.ie/download/

It's free, but you can donate to them via PayPal.

And back on topic - good luck, Costas!

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 02:21:34 pm »
Last year on last race faced some problems with the rear shock absorber,  we desided to continue with it after rebuild ing it, wrong wrong idea, suspension colapsed and its not the only part that now needs replacement, we have to change chain and sprocket as both were seriusly damaged , it's for all too take in consideration that those two parts are seriously effected by a bad suspension. It all sums up as anlther case where we try to save a couple of euros and end up paying the douple the price for repairs.
Race today went terribly bad, knee still shoare and effected all my left turns, if there was any of the CSS instructors present they would throw me out of school.
Tyres were not even scraped in , they were left with 1 cm on both sides of chichen strips a clear demonstration that I was in a bad bad day.
On lap 12 of 20 suspension collapsed and with it came my retirement.   
So first race big 0. 
All are an easy fix the knee I worry about.
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 10:23:20 pm »
Being a true Greek man, I assume you kneel to pray every night! If so, STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!

From now on, do your prayers standing up or lying down  8)

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2016, 08:14:10 am »
Will consider your advice,  but being a greek-man will continue until fall down or fall apart.
Embrace the wind.