Author Topic: Metzeler Sportec M7 RR mileage  (Read 1771 times)

Offline CC Mac

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K 1200 R SPORT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Ohlins front and rear, Black Laminar screen , grip puppies, adjustable brake and clutch levers, Phillips extreme vision bulbs,.
Metzeler Sportec M7 RR mileage
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:26:27 pm »
Rear Metzeler Sportec M7 RR is now down to the tabs after 5 thou enthusiastic miles. Same mileage  as the Pilot Power 3 more expensive but a slightly more comfortable ride. Only replacing the rear this time because there is plenty left on the front. All the grip I need and good in the wet. I don't know what I will get after these. Squared off now but they still feel good.
Watchin you Focker

Offline motorbikez

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW rack for soft luggage,Ilmberger carbon hugger,carbon battery & tank centre piece
Re: Metzeler Sportec M7 RR mileage
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 07:39:06 pm »
LOl I got 3181 out of mine, I went for the M7RR as it was supposed to last better than the M5 which has a virtually indentical tread pattern but isn't dual compound like the M7 this current M7 is looking to be done around 3000 miles so I will go back to M5s it's worn out. As M5 gets around 2900 miles before worn out. Yes I do ride fast :D
The problem with common sense is, that it's not that common.

Offline CC Mac

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K 1200 R SPORT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Ohlins front and rear, Black Laminar screen , grip puppies, adjustable brake and clutch levers, Phillips extreme vision bulbs,.
Re: Metzeler Sportec M7 RR mileage
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 12:31:08 pm »
I am on my 2nd set. I am not particularly hard on tyres, they seem to last 5 thou upwards depending on the make.
Watchin you Focker