Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Bikerjim

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300s
Hello
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:28:35 pm »
Hi

Names Jim and i live in Cambridge, i used to frequent UKGSR but now have kicked the adventure bike thing. Purchased my K1300s in 2012 and enjoy. So i no longer go to AA (adventurers anonymous) but have yet to go to speeders anonymous

Me in Portugal 2012

Jim

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:35 pm »
A beautiful tricolor that one. 8)
Welcome to K madnus
Embrace the wind.

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S (05) departed but well loved! Now R1200RS I am now a Boxerboy.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: I had no bling on my K12 and was proud of it! And it never, ever let me down, honest! And it still had the o.e. battery going strong, honest!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 09:20:29 pm »
Welcome Jim from Cambridge enjoy the ramblings of the site and you've obviously got the hang of posting pics so lots more if you please.

Bob

P.S. Costas please note that Jim has mastered the art and he's only been living with us for less than 60 minutes!!!(well today at least)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:38:18 pm by bobtail »
Are we there yet? I said ARE WE THERE YET? I SAID ARE WE THERE YET?!!

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 09:24:19 pm »
Hi Jim and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub! You may not realise it but that colour scheme is totally invisible to all law enforcement occifers as well as speed cameras! Nifty huh?

Brian (who would love it if Jim put his bike type and location on his profile, just to be friendly like  8) )

Offline Bikerjim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 07:59:55 pm »
Hi Jim and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub! You may not realise it but that colour scheme is totally invisible to all law enforcement occifers as well as speed cameras! Nifty huh?

Brian (who would love it if Jim put his bike type and location on his profile, just to be friendly like  8) )

Yes, been stopped but no points just a talking to (apart from Spain when i got frog marched to the cash point)

I will update my profile to keep you happy brian

Jim

Offline Timbox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:06:49 pm »

Yes, been stopped but no points just a talking to (apart from Spain when i got frog marched to the cash point)

I will update my profile to keep you happy brian

Jim

Hi Jim, It wont keep him happy though, he'll still ban yer, he keeps banning me for all sorts of nonsense, Im probably banned now again ::)
Isnt it Ironic, no its a BMW what dya expect.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 08:14:31 pm »
I was going to reinstate you seeing as you've been quiet of late, but now yer banned again!

Brian (who had a good-mood bit last week but you missed it  8) )

Offline Dusty

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200R Sport; 2007
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 08:22:23 pm »
I like that colour scheme and love the idea of a zero point chitchat with the constable. Somehow, I can't see me having such luck.
No regrets about switching from the GS?

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 05:19:15 pm »
Welcome Jim from Cambridge enjoy the ramblings of the site and you've obviously got the hang of posting pics so lots more if you please.

Bob

P.S. Costas please note that Jim has mastered the art and he's only been living with us for less than 60 minutes!!!(well today at least)
I'm a lost case dare to admit. And I have the pics of my AKITA SISU (the emperors Akita) to post but yet for one more time ......
Embrace the wind.

Offline Bikerjim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 06:46:03 pm »
I like that colour scheme and love the idea of a zero point chitchat with the constable. Somehow, I can't see me having such luck.
No regrets about switching from the GS?

No GS too unreliable, had too both broke down. Good bike but has its issues (final drive being one major problem).

I test rode the new one last year but its very hot (it cooks your feet ) and didn't like it.

The zero point chat was a bolloccckkiing and justified. I think next time it will be points.

Jim
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:47:40 pm by Bikerjim »