Author Topic: Council complaints  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Blobby

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300R
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Fuel filler mod
Council complaints
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:16:01 am »
Only in Britain - Complaints to Councils - extracts from letters written to local councils:...(All bona-fide)
1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.
6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.
8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
10.. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.
11.. I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.
12.. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared..
13.. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
14.. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.
15.. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.
16.. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
17.. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.
18.. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.
19.. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.
20.. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.
21.. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.
22.. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.
23.. He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: Council complaints
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 06:26:04 am »
It certainly made my day thanks  ;D
Embrace the wind.

Offline lanerider

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: All sorts added on and still adding on and on cant see me stopping
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 07:46:53 am »
thanks for sharing  ;D
lanerider

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 01:55:46 pm »
 ;D

You could make it up but it wouldn't be as funny!

Offline Expo

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300s
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 09:39:30 pm »
The great British public are great aren't they ;D  ;D
"Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence."

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 10:52:32 pm »
...and most of them can't write for toffee  ::)

Makes one wonder quite what they did at school; my English mistress would have thrashed me to within an inch of my worthless life (if I was a lucky little boy) if I had rittin tosh like wot they done.

Offline OxMan

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Just sold my K1300R Dynamic in Racing Red (The fastest colour) - and taken delivery of my Guzzi.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: It's a TT Travel : with panniers; high screen; heated grips; cruise; low comfort seat; top box (!); centre stand; Ohlins; Akra sports can; engine bars; extra front fogs; Caponord mudguard/extended...
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 08:33:33 am »
The Jasper Carrott insurance sketch will be appearing here soon...

..."I drove out of my house straight into a bus... Well... It was on time!"
Late emerging biker - took the first bike plunge at 50 with a 12GT : swapped for a 13S 9 months in... then got my mitts on a lovely 2014 13R Dynamic in rrrrrracing rrrrred! Then the COVID came along... so I upped it to France and bought a V85TT... O Sole Mio etc etc!