Author Topic: k 1300r for sale  (Read 1296 times)

Offline panman

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: mra screen givi top box center stand frame and tank protectors
k 1300r for sale
« on: September 03, 2019, 10:30:58 am »
With a heavy heart I must part with my beloved k1300r 2010 model 11700 miles fsh,givi top box plate center stand gear shift assist all the toys apart from esa BMW sport cases fitted new pr4less than 500 miles ago MRA screen this bike is mint, pictures can be viewed on www.highbarnmotorcycles.co.uk this is a forced sale due to my hips and knees no longer able to cope.This bike was going to be my forever bike having owned this lava orange picture for over 5 1/2 years all books fobs for alarm present also diagnosis print outs during my ownership I am wanting £6495.00 please call on 07932 301027if anyone is interested.
Kind regards Ian /Panman

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
Re: k 1300r for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 12:00:59 pm »
What a clean looking machine, and it has all its engine paint! But looking at your MOT history I can see why (no miles :P)!

I'm impressed with the price these demand, and with only 4 on autotrader hopefully it's just a matter of time before the right person sees it :).

My friend's dad had a K1200S as his intended 'forever bike', but he had similar comfort issues. He's now doing his miles (similar in number to yours) on a GS, and seems most pleased and never jealous when he sees my K!
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022