Author Topic: Can i recommend a dealer  (Read 3327 times)

Offline lanerider

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: All sorts added on and still adding on and on cant see me stopping
Can i recommend a dealer
« on: April 25, 2016, 11:01:49 am »
Just been into Alan Jefferies bmw Shipley Bradford with my k13r ... oil and filter new front tyre t30 gt health check top up coolant and reset service clock it took a hour and a half £205 i think a bargain while i was quaffing coffee other bikers waiting like me from durham and sheffeild now that says a lot for a dealer and im happy to recommend them  ;D
lanerider

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: Can i recommend a dealer
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 03:19:47 pm »
Is Suzy back from maternity leave yet?

Offline lanerider

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: All sorts added on and still adding on and on cant see me stopping
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:36:39 pm »
i delt with dan and avery nice young lady  :-*
lanerider

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 08:29:36 pm »
i delt with dan and avery nice young lady  :-*

One hopes she isn't about to head off on maternity leave...

Offline Gracaz

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Carbon Hugger, Carbon Oil Cooler protector, SW motech rear rack, MIVV Carbon exhaust, Headlight Protector , AC Schnitzer Superbike handlebar conversion
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 pm »
That's reassuring after reading posts yesterday about people having poor dealer service I'm booked in to Jefferies next month for bikes 1st year service and they have suggested it should be no more £200, always had good service at Alan Jefferies hopefully long may it continue.

Offline Gracaz

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Carbon Hugger, Carbon Oil Cooler protector, SW motech rear rack, MIVV Carbon exhaust, Headlight Protector , AC Schnitzer Superbike handlebar conversion
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 08:56:58 pm »
Is Suzy back from maternity leave yet?
I think it was Suzy that I spoke to when  made booking for my service.

Offline mab1067

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S Motorsport
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Titanium / red short levers, Invisible patterns, Modified rack to fit Givi topbox. Large BMW Soft bag.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 10:02:53 am »
Just had my first 6000 mile service on K1300S. Local Aberdeen BMW car dealer?? However bike mechs in 2 days a week. Quizzed dealer over experience etc and was advised they do a good job. However was slightly skeptical tbh. Dropped bike off at seven in the morning and only bike there, no surprise really. Car guy doing the rounds and politely asked me to park up and took keys. Came back a few hours later after call telling me bike finished.
Bike had been washed and polished and service completed without issue and only £185, detailed breakdown etc. However more importantly, the Mechanic who did job came round asked if everything ok and showed me the amount of bikes he does and not restricted to only BMW. Came away very happy and will use again. So job well done Aberdeen BMW.
Mark Barbour

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 11:20:04 am »
Wow! BMW do cars too? You're never too stupid to learn  ;D