Author Topic: Decisions decisions...  (Read 7866 times)

Offline OxMan

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Just sold my K1300R Dynamic in Racing Red (The fastest colour) - and taken delivery of my Guzzi.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: It's a TT Travel : with panniers; high screen; heated grips; cruise; low comfort seat; top box (!); centre stand; Ohlins; Akra sports can; engine bars; extra front fogs; Caponord mudguard/extended...
Re: Decisions decisions...
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 12:35:32 pm »
Weelll.... a tale or two abounds...

After thinking about a GS I then thought about bikes that are GS-like, but not a GS (there are so many of them on the road!!)... so flew up to Scotland to see a nice Stelvio NTX...  great bike in great shape, but a big old bugger... so flew back the same day... (and the weather was great for a ride too...)...

Sunday saw a trip to Bicester to look at a V9 Bobber and an R1200R... was planning on a test ride this weekend...

...And then this week a nice red 2014 K1300R popped up... and that was me cooked!!

Off to Lincoln this Saturday to pick it up - the bike I always wanted!! I managed to track down an R1200R loaner review I had on here from a while back which confirmed it wasn't for me...

Job done!!

Soon be back in the land of the booted and suited... whoop! Whoop!!

Happy bunny!
Late emerging biker - took the first bike plunge at 50 with a 12GT : swapped for a 13S 9 months in... then got my mitts on a lovely 2014 13R Dynamic in rrrrrracing rrrrred! Then the COVID came along... so I upped it to France and bought a V85TT... O Sole Mio etc etc!

Offline richtea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
Re: Decisions decisions...
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 02:00:27 pm »
Excellent! I'm growing to like them. But shh - tell nobody.