Author Topic: Bmw motorrad coverall one piece suit  (Read 3145 times)

Offline lanerider

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: All sorts added on and still adding on and on cant see me stopping
Bmw motorrad coverall one piece suit
« on: April 28, 2016, 03:51:17 pm »
Does anyone use a bmw coverall as it looks like i could use one of these  :-\
lanerider

Offline Steve CH

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 2012 K1300S
Re: Bmw motorrad coverall one piece suit
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 08:43:22 am »
I have a HELD Monsun rain suit which is very effective, I did cut the hood out of the collar as it prevented my head from being in a comfortable position. I have ridden for hours in this suit in pouring rain apart from around the neck, which you always get it has never let any water in. Mine was 100 pounds from Get geared money well spent.

Steve
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 10:25:35 am »
I use the two-piece BMW Active Climate suit which is warm and totally waterproof but extremely black in a very black sort of way. Dead easy to get into with wetsuit-type leg zips that come right up to the hips, a high collar, storm hood that fits under your helmet, double cuffs etc etc.

Never let a drop in in monsoon conditions.

Brian (who doesn't 'do' wet  ::) )

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 11:11:25 am »
Does anyone use a bmw coverall as it looks like i could use one of these  :-\
76118553414-9

An innovative new suit for BMW Motorrad, the CoverAll combines simplicity of use and safety in a light, one-piece suit. The suit is tailored for a wide fit, enabling the motorcyclist to wear the suit over existing clothing, for example, a business suit. Easily adjustable, the suit has full length zips on the front and on both legs making it quick and easy to get into and out of. 

• The CoverAll one-piece makes it easy to ride the motorcycle to the office, into town and to all destinations where the rider would prefer to remove the motorcycle gear on arrival and appear in "normal" (business) wear.
• The suit is light, but designed for safety.
• Waterproof protection against any inclement weather.
• All requirements for modern coverall wear for the daily commute from home to work are satisfied. The simplicity with which the CoverAll one-piece can be donned and removed is fully in line with the needs and preference of our customers who want to use their motorcycles as their preferred means of transportation in an urban environment.

• Waterproof one-piece oversuit
• Abrasion-resistant three-ply laminate
• Lightweight NPL protectors at shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (removable), height-adjustable knee protector
• NPL back protector can be retrofitted in back pocket
• BMW climate membrane (windproof, waterproof and breathable)
• Integrated storm hood, wind and waterproof
• Long zips on front and outer leg make it easy to put on
• Waist adjustable with side strap, pants and arm cuffs with Velcro fasteners
• Waterproof pockets on chest (inner and outer) and sleeves; two side insert pockets, both with access to pants worn
underneath
• Reflective piping on chest, back and upper arms
• Overlapping material on back creates two-piece look; “variable” back length for increased comfort
• Color: Black/Anthracite
• Logo: BMW badge as rivet in waist at front; BMW Motorrad lettering on left sleeve

BMW CoverAll Suit

400€ , expensive but really delivers what is promising.

Embrace the wind.

Offline tiggerwood

• Like BMW Bikes but not some dealers
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300GT 2010 (109000 miles)
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Wunderlich Air deflectors, top box
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 06:31:13 pm »
The one-piece design is great as an oversuit you can put on without taking your boots off  (I have a Triumph unlined one I carry in Summer which is great backup). Would have considered a BMW one before my last bad Motorrad dealer experience, but not now.
Business  bikes are tax deductable

Offline lanerider

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300r
  • Modifications and add-ons:: All sorts added on and still adding on and on cant see me stopping
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 10:02:26 pm »
Well ive done it ive bought a bmw coverall its a quality piece of kit its very robust and light the zip arrangement is very good as it zips up to the top of the leg and the front zip goes down to your wedding tackle it has 3 pockets that are large enough for phone wallet keys etc im very pleased with it the rain just runs off and im bone dry the reflective bits are of good design i think this will last for ages its the black one as i did not like the grey in fact its like a dry suit i use to have when i did scuba diving but this lets sweat out like goretex  8)
lanerider