Things Bikers Love (or Hate) > Kit Reviews

Bamboo Base layers

(1/4) > >>

raesewell:
Does anyone have experience of Bamboo base layers? If so what are your opinions.

Matt:
Not precisely. I have bamboo sports time underwear and bamboo socks recently. No complaints. I did assume gimmick/panda conspiracy, but I'm happy.

Phmode:
Neighbour wears bamboo base layers and socks and things and swears by them. She, of course, is one of those girl thingies and so that might, but shouldn't, colour her judgement.

In general, from the reviews I have read online, there isn't a bad word about them apart from cost and prejudice.

Mind, all base layers are moderately expensive for what they are. Be interesting to see if you get pestered by small furry creatures when you wear them.

raesewell:
It piqued my interest when I received an email from Louis Moto and at a very reasonable price.

https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/en/fastway-1st-layer-uni-222-bamboo-wear-set-210162?utm_campaign=&utm_medium=email&disableRecommendedDomainPanel=true

richtea:
Good spot Rae! :-*

And in 3XL for fatties big-boned gentlemen.
I'll tell you when they turn up. I fully expect the legs to be a bit short, but I'm used to that failing in most clothes.

They're not 100% bamboo, by the way:
    70% bamboo, 25% cotton, 5% spandex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version