Author Topic: Welcome to EuroKClub.bike  (Read 50652 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Welcome to EuroKClub.bike
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:45:53 pm »
Welcome to the newly created EuroKClub.

If you are just browsing, you should bear in mind that this is a new forum to replace the old EuroKClub which sank without trace on New Year’s Eve. Consequently, you will not find much in the way of content in here yet. What you will find are lots of the excellent, knowledgeable and helpful contributors from the old forum, together with some new members who joined our Facebook group as in interim measure.

If you have questions about any of the BMW K series of bikes, there is someone in here who will have the answer, or will know someone who does. Sign up and ask away, we are all here because we love these bikes and we love to help.

If you have already registered, thank you and we are glad to have you as a member. But now the really hard work starts, getting back all the good stuff that went down with the ship.

If you have any content, please post it up. If you feel adventurous, you can go to web.archive.org and search for EuroKClub.com

You will find lots of the old stuff on this global snapshot of the entire web.

It says that the old site was ‘Saved 49 times between August 28, 2008 and December 17, 2014.’

If you mooch around in there, you will find lots of the old stuff (it makes me feel quite nostalgic) and what is more, lots of the links to posts still work. Of course, a lot don’t and that means we have lost that content for good.

If you find something worth keeping, simply do a copy and paste it into something like MS Word for safe-keeping and then it can be manipulated and posted up as a file in here.

Let us know if you find the good stuff, because we all miss it.

Brian (who seems to have been promoted to Evil Webmaster without even thinking about it)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:08:03 pm by Phmode »