Author Topic: K12GT : Hornig Rider 410 Mount  (Read 2323 times)

Offline OxMan

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Just sold my K1300R Dynamic in Racing Red (The fastest colour) - and taken delivery of my Guzzi.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: It's a TT Travel : with panniers; high screen; heated grips; cruise; low comfort seat; top box (!); centre stand; Ohlins; Akra sports can; engine bars; extra front fogs; Caponord mudguard/extended...
K12GT : Hornig Rider 410 Mount
« on: September 19, 2016, 05:57:14 pm »
https://www.motorcycleparts-hornig.com/BMW-K-1200-GT-06-/Navigation-and-Communication/GPS-Mount.html

Yet another of the little things I've added since April...

I never liked the Ram mount sticking up from my left reservoir... So I just had to have this.

Neatly straddles the yoke and tidies up the look of the bike.

Out of the way when not needed : easy to see when in the go. Central mounting also makes it easier to fiddle with the satnav as either hand can reach the unit to fiddle with it - even easier when cruise control is on. The black and silver TomTom mount looks perfect as well against the bare metal of the mount and dark grey of my K.

Recommend‼️
Late emerging biker - took the first bike plunge at 50 with a 12GT : swapped for a 13S 9 months in... then got my mitts on a lovely 2014 13R Dynamic in rrrrrracing rrrrred! Then the COVID came along... so I upped it to France and bought a V85TT... O Sole Mio etc etc!