Author Topic: Cafe Newt Gillingham Dorset  (Read 2120 times)

gibbo

Cafe Newt Gillingham Dorset
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:52:23 am »
This place is well worth a visit. Used to be an old antiques centre but now home to Moto Corsa who are agents for Norton, Brough, Enfield, MV, Guzzi and Aprilia. Only opened since last August. Nice seating areas inside and out with plenty of bike paraphernalia. Top spec showroom as well. A wide range of food for all tastes. Plenty of parking round the back (via Pound Lane). Very friendly and enthusiastic staff. Liked the garden statues and the 1920's life size racing car.

Downsides? Not open Sundays. Only one WC for all. All clothing and accessories are on the first floor which is only accessed via steep steps. A no go for disabled there, shame.

All in all a big thumbs up for Moto Corsa and Café Newt.

Here's the link with all the relevant info

www.MotoCorsa.co.uk

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Cafe Newt Gillingham Dorset
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 10:24:58 am »
Nice one.

It's the old, old story about not really considering the 'needs' of the customers. One loo in a tiny cafe in a village in rural France is OK. In a top spec bike place, perhaps not.