Author Topic: GPR Exhaust - poor man's Akro?  (Read 19053 times)

Online Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
Re: GPR Exhaust - poor man's Akro?
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2021, 04:20:07 pm »
I think it may be time to cut your losses here Matt. Put it down to experience and don't buy their products again and tell anybody that will listen how bad they are, also put it all over social media.

Starting to think the same Rae. I don't particularly want it back as-is and I'm not paying for them to re-coat without some kind of "oh yeah we left a cat in the factory overnight, and it was a boy cat and it weed everywhere to mark its territory, so that's probably it." Which is doubtful.
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022

Offline farmer

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1200rs, k1300s
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2021, 04:47:20 pm »
i'd take it home and get someone to paint it... will need well cleaned as i still think thats fisheye, and as said before it's bad preparation or water in the system.
big -1 to gpr and indeed whoever you bought it of... they should at least be offering you a deal on something ...at the very least.
get them named and shamed.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2021, 11:54:21 am »
YouTube it. Do a wonderful video and you can also tell 'em about the paint being worn off the end of mine in transit, even though it was in there lovely protective bag.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2021, 05:58:56 pm »
YouTube it. Do a wonderful video and you can also tell 'em about the paint being worn off the end of mine in transit, even though it was in there lovely protective bag.
Whose lovely protective bag? ::)
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Online Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2021, 06:05:34 pm »
Whose lovely protective bag? ::)

:P Over there! Brian has been patiently pointing to it for the last almost 7 hours, whilst affecting a northern dialect & accent :P. That there bag!
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2021, 12:08:06 pm »
Well it's may bag now and I moved it, so it's knot over their any moor  :P