Author Topic: New Australian (Not Austria) Member  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Onions

• Retired, Ex Vet, Luv riiding, fishing, hunting
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200GT 2002
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Custom Seat, K&N Air Filter, PC Racing Oil Filter, KO Risers
New Australian (Not Austria) Member
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:14:13 pm »
Hello all from down under where riding weather is generally good 99.5% of the time.

Regards
Onions

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: New Australian (Not Austria) Member
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 09:22:42 pm »
Hello onions welcome to the forum. I have sent you a PM.
Rae

Online Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:31:08 pm »
Hi Onions and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub (what is it about that name that attracts people from all over the world and, indeed under it?)

Brian (who wonders what folks ride when the weather is 99.5% sun compared to the K's 30% rideability)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:33:04 am »
Welcome Aussie.
Perfect roads for bikes there indeed.
There were many more Australians in the old forum , may I suggest when meeting with any K riders please spread the world that thanks to some people from the old upper world site is up and running.
Do you remember the one with the tricycle attached to the K?
Easy that Brian, they use more that one bike.
Embrace the wind.

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S (05) departed but well loved! Now R1200RS I am now a Boxerboy.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: I had no bling on my K12 and was proud of it! And it never, ever let me down, honest! And it still had the o.e. battery going strong, honest!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 08:36:07 am »
Welcome Mr Onions to the site you will enjoy I am sure.

Now you have put us all in a slight conundrum because we will probably have to change our name now. We are EuroK because we have Costas but now we have Onions who hails from 'down under' what are we to do? Hmmmmmmm.

Cheers,

Bob

P.S. We still have a better cricket team than yours ::)
Are we there yet? I said ARE WE THERE YET? I SAID ARE WE THERE YET?!!

Online Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 08:37:35 am »
I love that one-wheeled trailer that tracks perfectly and leans with the bike! Assie shade-tree mechanicing at its best.

Brian (who thinks ChrisC would go ape at the though of a trailer  ::) )

Online Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 08:38:52 am »
I love that one-wheeled trailer that tracks perfectly and leans with the bike! Assie shade-tree mechanicing at its best.

PS Don't forget our three Murrican cuzzins Robert! We are taking over the world, slowly!

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S (05) departed but well loved! Now R1200RS I am now a Boxerboy.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: I had no bling on my K12 and was proud of it! And it never, ever let me down, honest! And it still had the o.e. battery going strong, honest!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 08:40:56 am »
Oh yes I forgot about them shame on me fancy forgetting our cuzzins from over the pond :-[

Online Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 08:44:29 am »
And we have an ex-pat living on the Cote d'Azur!

Brian (pay attention at the back, there will be questions at the end)

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 08:46:03 am »
Cote d'Azur were is that then near Skegness?

Offline chriscanning

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200r Sport
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BST's Wilbers Kehedo Rexxer Puig Akra
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 08:46:46 am »

You woul be quite correct in that assumption I see the Americans in one state have brought in the firing squad because European manufacturers won't sell them the lethal injection chemicals!!! But the former would be just fine for anyone caught using such. ;D

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 10:40:28 am »
We are reading the same news updates . I personally agree with that senators degree.
Embrace the wind.