Author Topic: Uk postal services  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Uk postal services
« on: September 28, 2016, 10:03:47 am »
As someone that served as a liaison with many UK army and airforce units deployed in many countries was accustom  to use UK postal services and was very happy with the result. Well, yes up to 2002 when something happened to them and services offered began deteriorate..
Now are amongst the worsed in the old continent  (yes avoid mention EU here intentionally ).
Today the UK postal services are bought by the German ones , will this make them back the best available?
A and one more question why after the you've sold London stock exchange and agreed to a German CEO now you've sold postal too? Are you in or out of the EU?
Embrace the wind.

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: Uk postal services
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:09 am »
We are over the threshold with one foot in and one foot out.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 10:49:58 am »
What's the EU?

Offline drumwrecker

• View Profile
    • Coombs Family Page
  • My K bike model:: K1300s 2009
  • Modifications and add-ons:: rear splash guard, Sargent seat and pod, 35mm bar risers
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 11:05:01 am »
Its not always the destination that counts its the ride, having a destination just stops you going round in circles.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 12:05:13 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Costas

• View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 01:33:30 pm »
It seems that you are selling all and everything like we do here but for deferent reasons , the buyer is the same that worries me .
Embrace the wind.

Offline richtea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 11:05:16 pm »
We are over the threshold with one foot in and one foot out.

With the threshold laser traversing up between our legs - James Bond style.

'Do you expect me to talk?'
'No, I expect you to die, Mr Britain'

Offline Niall

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 08 K12GT SE
  • Modifications and add-ons:: More lights than a mod scooter
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 10:38:57 am »
Are you in or out of the EU?

Its worse than that, the Scots have one of our largest banks and one of the largest energy companies.

I do have to be careful, I work for a German company
Sospes persantas? Age! Fac ut diem...

Offline alaskier

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1600 GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Top case
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 07:01:19 pm »
But at least the German banks are learning from ours - Deutsche Bank is about to be bailed out the German government. They'll be putting their engines in our cars next!

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 07:03:36 am »
Am afraid they will reach a new settlement and the fine originally set to more than 14bn is now reconfigured to 4bn , and further more Trump if elected stated he will stop bank fines as considers them counterproductive.
And he is set to win that man, whatever media and the current establishment thinks and says.
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 01:53:04 pm »
Well, they do say that the people get the politicians they deserve....