Author Topic: The day that had it all.  (Read 4597 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: The day that had it all.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 06:07:12 pm »
 :D

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 08:13:25 pm »
Totally ubsolutely agree
Embrace the wind.

Offline Niall

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 08 K12GT SE
  • Modifications and add-ons:: More lights than a mod scooter
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 07:37:17 am »
The blind spot mirrors (it had one each side) nearly got me killed so many times yesterdy that I pulled the mirrors in and relied on my neck joints to keep me alive on the way home. Needless to say, they are now sitting on my drive waiting for the car to drive over them.

I liked the concept, but they were really distracting, not only was I faced with two images, but trying to re-focus my eyes between the flat mirror and the convex ones just did my head in.

My blindspot mirrors are set so that when the image goes from "main", it appears in the other. I find them useful to keep an eye on cars trying to sneak up on you in traffic
Sospes persantas? Age! Fac ut diem...