Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1598 times)

Offline walk99

• View Profile
Hello All
« on: March 05, 2018, 09:46:49 am »
Hello, my name is Stuart. Owned a 2009  K1300S, for a while now, low milage, only used for general running around. Have owned bikes for over 35 years, this is the first BM. Live in Deeside, Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland, so have access to superb roads outside my door.

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 09:52:48 am »
Welcome aboard Stuart, if you pop your name and location in your profile it will save you being asked over and over, and will help other members give targeted advice should you ever need it.

Offline Dusty

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200R Sport; 2007
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 09:55:05 am »
Welcome, Stuart! You do indeed have some great roads up there. I have a friend, a Blackbird rider,  who used to live near Aberdeen and he misses having so many good roads so close to home.

Offline Eyore

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Lots of Polish. Titax levers. GPR end can.R&G Protectors, carbon fibre bling, Tom Tom mount,daytime led lights.Low seat.Oberon clutch slave cylinder.Airblade DB screen,fender extender.Michael Dunlop sticker.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 09:59:51 am »
Welcome Stuart. Love Scotland and go up there every second year. Never get tired of it.
The fastest Pizza delivery bike in the west.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 11:02:05 pm »
Hi Stuart and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub  8)

We love piccies in here, so get out on the great roads and send us piccies. More piccies. We need more piccies of great roads.

Offline mab1067

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S Motorsport
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Titanium / red short levers, Invisible patterns, Modified rack to fit Givi topbox. Large BMW Soft bag.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 01:39:11 pm »
Hows it going Stuart. I live in Peterhead and used last K1300S to commute back all previous winter. Unfortunately took its toll on bike(well, thats what i told my wife,  ;)
Anyway got a 16 plate motorsport now and totally love it. Just waiting on weather to get back out on the roads. Although still only 1 or 2 degrees when leaving home in the morning.

Anyways, give me a shout if you fancy a ride out at weeks or evenings. As we all know some brilliant roads up our neck of the woods.
Welcome to the forum.

And of course we need a picture or 3.
Mark Barbour