Author Topic: New Board for us all to show off our bikes!  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
New Board for us all to show off our bikes!
« on: February 11, 2016, 09:10:15 pm »
I have started a new Board under 'Who's Who', 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours!'

Currently there are only boards for Phmode and Costas (cos it was his idea and for which even I applaud him  ::) )

If you want to have your own Board, please PM me with a request and what you would like it called and I will create it for you!

You may post pics and comments about ANY bike you own, or even have owned, BMW or not!

PLEASE POST OBSERVATIONS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOARD OWNER'S BIKES, BUT DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BIKE PICS IN ANOTHER PERSON'S BOARD!

Wow, what a lot of rules!

The evil webmaster....

PS If you are one of those dullards who can't post piccies in here (like my mate Costas  8) ), please go to the Technical Section and all will be revealed.....

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: New Board for us all to show off our bikes!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:24:43 pm »
OK, so instead of playing with my rubber duck in the bath, I created Boards for all members who are either currently active, or have lots of posts.

You can find your own board by looking for your username in the list of boards under the heading in my previous post above.

If you can't find a board with your username, PM me.

Brian