Welcome to the BMW K1200 K1300 K1600 Forum > Suggestions!

Re: Places to Stay, Places to Eat

(1/3) > >>

Phmode:
This was an excellent suggestion from PaulC and is just the sort of thing we need to keep this forum alive.

I am sure that you all have great ideas from other forums that you inhabit and we should use those ideas to grow our new site.

Please use 'Reply' to add comments to an existing suggestion.

Please start a 'New Thread' for each new suggestion!

Brian (who says 'post em up; there are no bad suggestions, just inappropriate responses'  ::) )

Perbunan:
I thought I had seen a section on here or read threads regarding the above, but I cannot find it! I think this would be a great idea to have a sub section giving reviews of biker friendly accommodation and eateries both home and further afield which would help plan trips away etc. Could this be done?

Phmode:
You are here! This is the place and don't ask me why none of the recommendations, including mine, have not appeared here!

Brian (who knows nothing  8) )

Perbunan:
Righty-o-then, I want to do a weekend trip down to South Wales, with overnight stay around Haverfordwest or St David's area then up through Mid Wales to Betwsy Coed, with overnight stay then return home Sunday afternoon. Any recommendations on B & B's or biker friendly hotels in these two areas?

drumwrecker:
I thought they were mostly biker friendly in Wales.
More a matter of safe overnight parking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version