Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Sidestand

• View Profile
Hello
« on: April 04, 2016, 08:43:04 pm »
Hello folks - was a lapsed member of the old K club many moons ago.
I have a K1200S I've had since 2007 & last year got a K1300R (mainly to stop myself blowing £16k on an S1000XR )  ::)
Also have an old airhead GS & a 1200 twin cam GSA .......as you can guess, I'm a bit of an addict - especially when I start counting in my Yamahas  ;)
Will have a few questions to ask once I've looked around.

Thanks,

Mick

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 09:54:47 pm »
Hello Mick and welcome to EuroKClub. I would normally send you a welcome message but I am off to France tomorrow morning so I will do it when I get back
Enjoy the forum.
Oh while I have your attention Mick, will you put your name and location in your profile so that I can add you to the map upon my return.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:59:03 pm by raesewell »

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 03:51:50 pm »
Hello Mick and welcome back to the new and vastly improved madhouse that is EuroKClub.

If you have a few empty hours in your day you can find out what happened to the old site and what we have all been up to while you were gone; or get out and have a ride while the summer is here  8)

Brian (who says feel free to ask questions, it's the answers that cost money  ;D )

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 04:49:01 pm »
Hello and welcome back, you found us but with a new ride I see.
Embrace the wind.