Things Bikers Love (or Hate) > Euro K Club Bling

Carbon fibre front mudguard with inclusive extender

(1/3) > >>

richtea:
I only post this because I looked for an inclusive extension for a long time, and accidentally found it today:
https://www.motocomposites.com/products/front-fender-long-version-in-100-carbon-fiber-for-bmw-k1200r-k1200s-k1300s.html

Pros:
- better crud catching
- no chirping when you hit bumps because the carbon won't flex (unlike a normal fender extender)
- bling!

Cons:
- price, but then again not far off Ilmberger prices, and more practical

Disclaimer: I've heard Motocomposites are well made, but I don't have any of their kit.

Swindon Andy:
Thanks for posting this. Looks reasonable pricing compared with others.

Phmode:
After all the failed attempts to get someone to knock one up for us, it turns out there was one out there all along... ???

I'm a bit confused about the number of mounting holes shown in a couple of the piccies but otherwise it is a better job than anyone else has managed.

richtea:

--- Quote from: Phmode on December 15, 2021, 10:53:23 am ---I'm a bit confused about the number of mounting holes shown in a couple of the piccies but otherwise it is a better job than anyone else has managed.

--- End quote ---

It's a trick of the eye - the 'middle' hole is the lower hole on the other side of the mudguard!
Pic 3 gives the game away best.

Phmode:
Well spotted that man. And the fibreglass and carbon version is affordable and still gives the bling and the protection.

If it weren't for the import duties...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version