Author Topic: My Latest Order  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
My Latest Order
« on: May 02, 2016, 09:42:06 pm »
Well I thought I'd join in with the fun stuff!  After trying a Glenfiddich 21 at a friend's the other weekend I... decided I couldn't spend that much so got me an 18.  And then because I knew my brain wouldn't allow me to drink that I also ordered the other one.

Apologies for the huge image size.  And the JD.  That's been at that level for about ten years.  It's saved for if someone comes over who can't appreciate good whisky but insists on having whisky!

Oh I also got a taster of a Highland Park 21 just to see if it's all that.

And lastly a taster of a sloe gin as I'm doing the three peaks challenge again shortly and we're drinking for each country at each peak.  Because we're sensible.
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: My Latest Order
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 09:47:17 pm »
Yes we are sensible, very sensible so please do spare us with such incredible  photos of fire water bottles  :D
Embrace the wind.