Welcome to the BMW K1200 K1300 K1600 Forum > Who's Who?

NEW MEMBER - PLANNING ON BUYING K1300S

(1/3) > >>

KevR:
Hi All
I am thinking about buying my first  K1300S , so thought it a good idea to join the forum.
I currently live in the East Midlands , but have recently retired and will be moving to North Wales.
Will be using the K1300S , for a bit of touring  , 1 up and 2 up.
I currently own a Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS and a Ducati Desert Sled.
I have owned a couple of BMW's previously - 17 plate S1000XR and GEN4 S1000RR.
Looking forward to getting a K1300.

Kev

richtea:
Welcome Kev!

Have a read here, if you haven't already:
https://eurokclub.bike/index.php?topic=3984.0

It's not a comprehensive list, so do feel free to ask questions.

Phmode:
Hi Kev and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub!

Nice place to retire to now that Herr Brunstrom has shuffled off into his retirement, hopefully to be captured by pirates off Somalia as he sails the world.

If you hop around the forum you will find some interesting posts which may inform your potential purchase. Brian

black-k1:
Hello and welcome Kev. I wish you good luck on your search for a K1300S. There are some really good ones out there that are well worth considering but there are also some potential money pits. Do your homework on here and make a list of all the things to check when looking at possible bikes. One thing on the list, think very hard and make sure the bike is a really good price.  Two things; walk away whatever the price.

... and remember,  the MotorSport is the fastest colour, closely followed by the black! :D

Steve404:
Be nice to have another K up here in North Wales, whereabouts  you moving too? Great place to ride although the 'safe' speed limit zones are growing and growing, and dont get me started on the 20mph limit :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version