Author Topic: Hello from new member  (Read 1095 times)

Offline chaco

• View Profile
Hello from new member
« on: October 07, 2021, 05:40:42 pm »
Hello
I’m pleased to join your forum and feel sure it will prove very worthwhile.
My bike’s a K1200R, 2005 model, with a comfort-modified seat, adjustable MRA screen and a stainless Laser exhaust system (not loud …). I live on the Oxon-Glos border and though the roads around here have comparatively light traffic, I still find they are not quite the “open road” we motorcyclists dream of, so most of my mileage takes place in Europe, in France mainly, where I tour every year with some friends – though the past two (covid) years have been something of a write-off ...  Roll on summer 2022!
All the best.
Charlie

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Hello from new member
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:16:39 pm »
Hi Charlie and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub!

Another R...

Having spent this morning admiring one with a chair bolted on, that makes one R two many for me today.

Still, my aesthetic prejudices aside, you are most welcome in the madhouse. Let's just hope you don't need too much of the accumulated wisdom amassed herein...Brian