General forum area > Tyres

Pirelli Angel GT II

(1/12) > >>

richtea:
I think someone may have mentioned them before but if not, they're here ('A' spec front & rear for a K1300S):
https://www.pirelli.com/tyres/en-gb/motorcycle/all-tyres/sheet/angel-gt-ii

This may explain the decent prices spotted recently for the original Angel GT.

Please can a friendly guinea-pig buy a pair and give us an in-depth report?  ;D

Costas:
A review well many reviews were been done already. As for the new version II you have to wait a bit longer as they went out in the market this March.

sudolea:
I bet mopedreifen.de will be one of the first to give a ride review. Up to now, they haven't riden them, only have given a ("static") review. You may want to have a look at it here ... - take care, German only (maybe subtitles can help a little)

TomL:

--- Quote from: richtea on April 09, 2019, 09:56:10 am ---I think someone may have mentioned them before but if not, they're here ('A' spec front & rear for a K1300S):
https://www.pirelli.com/tyres/en-gb/motorcycle/all-tyres/sheet/angel-gt-ii

This may explain the decent prices spotted recently for the original Angel GT.

Please can a friendly guinea-pig buy a pair and give us an in-depth report?  ;D

--- End quote ---
I'm on my third set and will buy them again.

richtea:
These are brand new tyres Tom - GT II, not GT, with dual channels to get rid of the rain. According to the funky YouTube auto-translation.

--- Quote from: sudolea on April 09, 2019, 07:12:03 pm ---I bet mopedreifen.de will be one of the first to give a ride review. Up to now, they haven't riden them, only have given a ("static") review. You may want to have a look at it here ... - take care, German only (maybe subtitles can help a little)

--- End quote ---

Very useful, Phillipe, thanks. The diagram at 3m 5s shows signififcantly improved wet weather if I read it correctly. That's the one aspect where Michelins might have an edge, so it will be interesting to see if the GT II is better (and is still fab in the dry).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version