Author Topic: Biker Weekend in Lincolnshire - May 22/23/24/25  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Belco100

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: ex K12R Sport, K13GT, K13S, multiple K16GTs. But now Ducati Multi V4S & KTM 1290 SAS.
Biker Weekend in Lincolnshire - May 22/23/24/25
« on: May 27, 2015, 04:25:31 pm »
A good weekend. Nice roads to ride on and a good hotel to use as the base. We received a "Biker Pack" from the hotel when we checked in, and had some good meals in the restaurant. The driks were a little on the expensive side though.

One days riding took us through the Lincolnshire Wolds where Bike, Ride and MCN Publications do the majority of their road tests. There is also a strong Aviation history in this area and we ran down through Woodhall Spa, stopping at the Dambuster memorial and then down to the Heritage Centre to see a Lancaster Bomber, Just Jane, doing taxi runs, and a Tank doing live firing.

Online Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Biker Weekend in Lincolnshire - May 22/23/24/25
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 04:30:04 pm »
Was that tail-up taxiing?

Brian (who wonders if the tank managed to hit the Lanc  :o )