Author Topic: EuroKClub discount at Online-Parts.co.uk  (Read 6203 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
EuroKClub discount at Online-Parts.co.uk
« on: April 10, 2019, 10:38:53 am »
Online-Parts.co.uk offer discounts for members of recognised clubs and this now extends to members of this forum.

To qualify for a discount, you must:

Set up an online account here...

https://www.online-parts.co.uk/oem-catalogs/login.php

Then call them on tel: 01926 333 8880 and tell them you are a member of EuroKClub.bike

They will then mark your account as qualifying for a discount.

Then buy lots of parts and send me the savings...

Below is the e-mail confirmation of the discount applying to EuroKClub

RE: Contact BMW bike

Hi Brian,

We do offer discount, we offer it for BMW Car Club members, but any customers that you can point in our direction get them to say they are from your forum and I will set their account to qualify for the discount when they have set it up.

I just need to know the name of your forum so I can look at it and so I know the name/link when people say where they are from.

Kind regards,

Anthony Bradshaw
Parts Advisor
Rybrook Warwick
Heathcote Lane
Warwick
CV34 6SP
Phone - 01926 333888
Fax Number - 01926 333841
Email Address: abradshaw@rybrookbmw.co.uk
Dealer Code - 33180 - BMW
Web: www.rybrookbmw.co.uk
Online Parts Store: https://www.online-parts.co.uk/
Ebay store: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rybrookbmw

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
Re: EuroKClub discount at Online-Parts.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:23:32 pm »
What sort of discounts are they prepared to offer?
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Andym535

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 09:16:06 pm »
That’s just up the road from here, at what used to be Damon Hill BMW. Many years ago I had a 535i that wouldn’t start one morning so the RAC came and recovered it to there. I then had a call to say it had no compression in 5 out of 8 cylinders, the cam chain was broken and if I authorised them to spend £2000 on labour they would take it apart and tell me what was wrong with it. At 106,000 miles BMW weren’t interested in contributing so I ended up selling it with the FUBAR engine to an Indie in Brum who could collect it from Damon Hill. Then I went and bought a Honda S2000.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 11:55:15 am »
What sort of discounts are they prepared to offer?

One supposes that that is up to you to negotiate. These things all depend on what you are buying and what it costs.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 11:57:06 am »
Broken camchain? Makes one wonder how they managed to get compression on any cylinders  ::)

Andym535

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 12:59:56 pm »
Broken camchain? Makes one wonder how they managed to get compression on any cylinders  ::)

Indeed... Maybe it was the Indie who bought it who told me the cam chain was broken. This would have been in 2003 so the unhappy memories are fading, though until I bought the K last year it had put me off BMWs. I remember going to look at it in their workshop when they’d taken it apart and thinking that the V8 engine looked a lot smaller with the cylinder heads off. I don’t think they ever worked out if the broken cam chain was the cause or an effect.

Offline drumwrecker

• View Profile
    • Coombs Family Page
  • My K bike model:: K1300s 2009
  • Modifications and add-ons:: rear splash guard, Sargent seat and pod, 35mm bar risers
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 05:08:02 pm »
My left side cluster switch would be £217.80 from Online Parts didn't get to find out the discount price. I guess there will be postage on top. Lind's price is £198 and I can get a discount of 10%. So unless Online's discount is a lot better its not worth my while, especially as Lind is just around the corner to me any problems can be sorted direct.
Its not always the destination that counts its the ride, having a destination just stops you going round in circles.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 06:51:16 pm »
Nice!