Author Topic: Service stamp book. Used buyers beware!  (Read 5685 times)

Offline alaskier

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1600 GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Top case
Re: Service stamp book. Used buyers beware!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 07:05:40 pm »
You have missed the point. If you have legal expenses cover via your motor insurer, bike insurer or home insurer it will not cost you anything to put a claim in. If they won't take up your case they will simply tell you that your claim is not covered. It will not cost you anything. Similarly, if you pop along to your local Citizens Advice that will not cost you anything either. Either they will take up your case or they will politely refuse. Either way the cost to you is zero except of course for your bus fare.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Cheers,
Tony

Online Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Service stamp book. Used buyers beware!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 07:41:18 pm »
Seeking legal advice should never cost money; ever! At least not in the UK.

Taking legal action might, but seeking legal advice should always be free and a phone call to your local solicitors offices will tell you whether it does or not.

Brian (who always thought free advice wasn't worth tuppence, but it turns out it is worth its weight in gold)