Author Topic: BMW Zumo 550 - Audio  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Oberon slave cylinder, 3D printed nav mount
BMW Zumo 550 - Audio
« on: July 23, 2015, 11:09:04 pm »
I bought the lovely bulky Zumo 550 from a friend who had it on his K1200S and was selling up (he's a GS now!).  I've worked out how to change maps etc and had a lovely time realising I forgot Monaco a couple of months ago. 

Audio I've been unable to get to work.  I'm certain I installed the voices from that BaseCamp thing or whatnot (it's on laptop, i'm not) however it seems intent on stfu.  Does anybody have a link or a magic wizard who can advise?
"Why was the spider disappointed after browsing the web? Because he couldn't find any fly downloads!"
Claude.ai effort at an original joke - 2022

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: BMW Zumo 550 - Audio
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 11:22:23 pm »
Have you made sure the sound is not muted. Mine failed on my new 660 in Spain and it was driving me mad and I was blaming the new Sena 20S until I realised I had inadvertently muted the sound on the Garmin.

Brian (who could tell you where to look on the laptop but if you ain't on it then there is not much point)