Author Topic: Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 11:14:10 am »
Unfortunately only with a pint of gunpowder! The left wrist is fine for the 'tip' but the right one, well, it's that slight twisting motion again  :(

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 06:59:36 pm »
The right shoulder woumded last year in February is my big consern,  and no improvement signs after a year makes me wonder well worry amd wonder is better.
Doc (actually 3 docs ) stated "nothing could be done apart fm some physiotherapy sessions, to relieve pain in the damaged joints tenons and muscles ) and serrtainly (like i didnt know thhat) , work in the fields even if it was only for 3 weeks didn't help.
What bother the most is that in track after a couple of rounds have difficulty  to pull bike up after right hand corners and the damn K is not a light bike and doesn't lent me a hand in the process.
So we all face issues Brian , am sure some others do, we only have developed by the time,  the ability , the stamina and mostly the ego to leave with it,  forget it, ignore it, and after maybe occasionally complaining to the ones very close to us; find fm time to time the space for some rest in the wounded area.
One more note;  the small very effective and cheap vecro grip buddies do help.
Hope that you short out that in the most effective and convenient way.
Embrace the wind.