Author Topic: Botophucket problems!  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Botophucket problems!
« on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:07 pm »
As one of the staunchest supporters and promoters of Photobucket as a photo-sharing cloud service, it is beholden to me to apologise on behalf of the idiots in charge if you are trying to access your account, see your piccies or add links to a post in here.

The site is shite at the moment. T'internet is awash with complaints and moans all along the same lines as mine; most without the pleasant language.

The most irritatimg thing is that the 'send feedback' page is not available on the site; probably taken down by the owners cos it was being used too much  ::)

So, if your piccies have gone walkies from a post or you think you might have lost the stuff on Photobucket, please do complain to them at support@photobucket.com but don't expect a reply. If you google it you will see the state of play.

It seems that they haven't lost your piccies, possibly, even if you get a message saying a piccie has been moved or deleted.

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Re: Botophucket problems!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:02:05 pm »
It works here  mate.
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 06:03:56 pm »
Apparently they claim the problem is to do wih the mobile app. As far as I know the databases are country based so if ours isdown it doesn't mean yours is.

Still down as of 2 minutes ago.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 06:18:50 pm »
I used Photobucket earlier today for my Welsh photos.
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 06:23:20 pm »
These are their latest responses...

Photobucket Team (Photobucket Support)
Apr 24, 4:08 PM MDT

Hello there!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This is a known issue affecting several users on the mobile app and our engineering team is troubleshooting the problem. We will get this resolved as soon as we can!

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

Photobucket Team (Photobucket Support)
Apr 25, 11:01 AM MDT

Hi there!

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We have identified the problem and our engineering team was able to find a solution.

You may need to clear your cache and cookies and then restart your browser.

Here is how to clear your browser's cache and cookies:
http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21118613-clear-your-browser-s-cache-and-cookies

If this does not help, please let me know so I can notify our engineers and continue researching this.

Thank you for your patience, and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

...so it 'may' be fixed.

I used it to re-load the piccie of the K combo yesterday when I couln't get at my original.

New uploads were working OK as were 'recently uploaded' piccies.