Author Topic: Ultimate Auto - 3m Ventureshield film  (Read 280 times)

Offline black-k1

• An Original Old Git.
    • View Profile
    • The Old Gits
  • My K bike model:: ex K1200S, K1300S Sport & K1300S Motorsport owner. Now a Kawasaki H2 SX SE owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Upgrade to Kawasaki H2 SX SE! Almost 220bhp at the wheel! BST Carbon wheels and Sargent seat
Ultimate Auto - 3m Ventureshield film
« on: March 17, 2024, 08:50:06 pm »
I've just had my H2 SX "filmed" by Ben at Ultimate Auto. This is the third bike that Ben has fitted 3m Ventureshield paint protection film to for me and I am a very happy chappy. Ben does an excellent job. He fits the film so well it's really difficult to even see it's there. He was even happy to custom make some protectors to fit the top of my panniers where there is a risk of my boot scuffing the painted section.

If you're thinking of getting paint protection film fitted to your bike, then I can recommend the 3m Ventureshield and Ben to fit it.

https://ultimateauto.co.uk/motorcycles.php

PS I't my K1300S Sport on the last page of the gallery pictures.
Correct rear brake use is scientifically proven to shorten stopping distances in EVERY road situation.

European Motorcycle Tours since 1998
The Old Gits - www.old-gits.org

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Ultimate Auto - 3m Ventureshield film
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 11:06:57 pm »
I did bits of the GS myself and also the K12 using a kit of 3M ready cut parts. It was good but not brilliant. The guy who owned my K13 from new did it himself and that was an excellent job, much better than my effort.

If you have the time it is worth a go but not if you are a ham-fisted so and so.

Good to know there are professionals who will do bikes, many won't as they are too fiddly.