Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Lolo

• View Profile
Hello
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:15:03 pm »
Ive just realised I posted without introducing myself  :o

Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of the moderators  :-*

Although Im only 5ft 2" and 9st, I ride a R1200GS   :o and have a little Serrow 225 used for playing and bad weather. I loooooooove my bike and he is called George Gs  :-* :-* :-*

I have ridden to 34 countries over the last few years including Iceland, Russia and Morocco.  8)

At the start of next year Im hoping to sell everything I own, ride to Portugal, by some land with a ruin and build a campsite. Once settled travel to some of the countries Ive not been to yet.

I love ridding out for a slap up cooked breakfast ( or just a ride out really)  Love all types of bike but particularly atracted to BMWs  :)

Offline bobtail

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S (05) departed but well loved! Now R1200RS I am now a Boxerboy.
  • Modifications and add-ons:: I had no bling on my K12 and was proud of it! And it never, ever let me down, honest! And it still had the o.e. battery going strong, honest!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:14:49 pm »
Hi Lolo,

A great welcome (officially) to you. WOW 5'2" and a GS impressed all due respect for what you have done........so far. You're very wise to keep onside of the modulators they would ban you at the drop of a GS ::)

Bob
Are we there yet? I said ARE WE THERE YET? I SAID ARE WE THERE YET?!!

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 09:43:37 pm »
I thought we had banned her; no?

Brian (obviously an oversight, must try harder etc.)

PS Is that 'build a campsite' to live in, or 'build a campsite' for others to camp, make your fortune and live the life of Riley for ever more?

Offline Lolo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 10:32:10 pm »
 ;D Im not sure living the life of Riley  :D

More like the life of watching the sun go down over the beautiful scenery, while drinking a glass of home made wine, eating home grown food and listening to conversations with which ever bike travellers are passing through, on my own built veranda.

(Thats build a campsite for people to stay)

Living the dream  ;)

Offline Twisty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 02:06:44 pm »
Hi Lolo, are you following me or am I following you.

I'v not forgotten the breakfast runs and will try and do one ASAP. We have lots to tell you    :-* :-* :-* :-*

8)
Ride safe
Dave

BMW R1200gs LC

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 02:16:04 pm »
I like the sound of that Lolo. Do you have a vacancy for a general dogsbody to fetch and carry?

Brian (who has excellent references and qualifications in fetching and carrying, not to mention a lifetime's experience in being a general dogsbody  ::) )

Offline Twisty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 03:38:01 pm »
I like the sound of that Lolo. Do you have a vacancy for a general dogsbody to fetch and carry?

Brian (who has excellent references and qualifications in fetching and carrying, not to mention a lifetime's experience in being a general dogsbody  ::) )

Please form an orderly queue behind me   :)
Ride safe
Dave

BMW R1200gs LC

Offline Lolo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 05:31:22 pm »
 ;D Everyone will be welcome and if your happy mucking in you are welcome to free patch of ground to pitch your tent  ;)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 09:46:07 pm »
I only have a four storey georgian mansion; is there a pitch large enough for that?

Brian (who seems to remember that tents were only for the enlisted men  8) )