Author Topic: Hello from SW London  (Read 1415 times)

Offline DanThomas212

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 2013 K1300S 30th Anniversary Edition
Hello from SW London
« on: August 15, 2021, 11:47:18 pm »
Hello All,

Just purchased a 2013 K1300S 30th Anniversary Edition (red) and signed up the forum

Living in South West London and hobbies include gym and anything to do with motorbikes

I work for the emergency services and have obtained the revelant 999 driving courses including motorbikes so have interest in riding orgs such as IAM and ROSPA etc

If it also interest anyone, in the for sale section I am selling the rights to a pretty cool and unique number plate for the K1300S which is UK 1300S (UK13 OOS) which looks awesome on the bike in the below format
UK
1300S

Cheers,
Dan

Offline black-k1

• An Original Old Git.
    • View Profile
    • The Old Gits
  • My K bike model:: ex K1200S, K1300S Sport & K1300S Motorsport owner. Now a Kawasaki H2 SX SE owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Upgrade to Kawasaki H2 SX SE! Almost 220bhp at the wheel! BST Carbon wheels and Sargent seat
Re: Hello from SW London
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 07:43:11 am »
Hello and welcome Dan. I'm looking forward to pictures of your bike. The reg no. is certainly and interesting one.
Correct rear brake use is scientifically proven to shorten stopping distances in EVERY road situation.

European Motorcycle Tours since 1998
The Old Gits - www.old-gits.org

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 12:32:45 pm »
Hi Dan and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub!

A few IAM types in here, strangely not heard of any RoSPA types. Maybe they are a quieter bunch. As for the gym. I remember the gym. After lockdown I can't remember where it is let alone what I used to do there...

Offline black-k1

• An Original Old Git.
    • View Profile
    • The Old Gits
  • My K bike model:: ex K1200S, K1300S Sport & K1300S Motorsport owner. Now a Kawasaki H2 SX SE owner
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Upgrade to Kawasaki H2 SX SE! Almost 220bhp at the wheel! BST Carbon wheels and Sargent seat
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 02:18:55 pm »
Oh! Gym! I read gin!  :-X
Correct rear brake use is scientifically proven to shorten stopping distances in EVERY road situation.

European Motorcycle Tours since 1998
The Old Gits - www.old-gits.org

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 12:20:37 pm »
Gin does funny things to your eyesight and your brain David.

Gym does funny things to the rest to you... :)