Author Topic: Emails for complains  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Emails for complains
« on: June 03, 2020, 12:50:05 pm »
Recently I witnessed the saga of a good friend there in UK regarding her bike a S1000R, incurable and thus inoperable by Manchester and  one more official  dealer (Preston?), a sort that continues for quite some time.
Since the matter will be forwarded high up the BMW Motorrad chain of complains I consider useful to post here the emails for future use by our members.
motorrad@bmw.de
Harald.krueger@bmw.de
Kundebetreuung@bmw.de
For UK owners: customerservice@bmw.co.uk
For US owners: bmwgenius@bmwusa.com
For North US and Canada (?) Bernhard.kuhnt@bmwna.com 
It's my opinion that lately many dealers are treating us costumers without respect for our wallets and thus emails informing about such disgraceful behaviour should be sent to appropriate authorities .
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Emails for complains
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 01:01:45 pm »
Thanks Costas. Let's hope no one needs them.

I'm surprised about Manchester. We had a member a long time ago who bought K12S from them, despite living in London'ish.

He had horrible starting and running problems and Manchester were very good about it, although most of the work they paid for was done by Vines in Guildford who were the 'local' dealer. That bike was never fixed and eventually was traded away...

Offline TomK1300s

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 2020 R 1250 GS Adv
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Exhaust, Screen, hand guards.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 03:11:29 pm »
I have had problems with Manchester over the years and some of you might remember them leaving all the rear disk bolts loose on the 1200GT just before we went to Faro in 2015, Not used them since, I go to Chester now always first class service.
Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 06:36:07 pm »
Ah yes! The infamous milling machine...