Author Topic: Terraclean ?  (Read 3130 times)

Offline baldbiker

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300s
Re: Terraclean ?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 07:55:44 pm »
I am sure Ed China tried this on one of his cars in wheeler dealer, it work for him on the Co reading.

I'm sure he still does it in the Bracknell area.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 12:40:34 pm »
You have to be cautious with some of the fuel system cleaners. You have to apply the correct dose. For example a can to a full tank of fuel and not a can to half a tank.

The danger occurs when too strong a mixture is used and the crap in the system is loosened and then moves into areas where it causes blockages. Cleaning the dirt from inside a fuel system can also lead to leaks.
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 09:33:23 am »
BMW’s cleaner staff is very good.
Note cars do not have so many o-rings as a bike fuel system has, especially old car models (Ed's main preference and occupation).
BMW Fuel cleaner part no 53192408560.

Embrace the wind.