Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1352 times)

Offline DadagrayK

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200s
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Scorpion exhaust, pyramid hugger, indicator conversion, double bub screen, rear rack
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:37:55 pm »
Hi all, started with the moped (Honda mt50) for one year thank god, straight onto Kawasaki ke175 not much difference in power , lasted two years until engine went bang, that was in the early eighties, drifted away from bikes for a bit, children arrived etc. Passed bike test in 2002 purchased Kawasaki zx600, 954 fire blade, Aprilia rsvr 1000, zx900, and currently k1200s .Enjoy rideouts locally but really enjoy longer rides to Derbyshire, Yorkshire etc,(live in Norfolk) have completed safe rider course, thinking about taking advanced bike test, Hopefully meet up with some of you soon.All the best Graham.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 06:00:35 pm »
Hi Graham and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub!

Being from Gods' country you have no excuses for meet-ups; in fact if you drift over to the EuroKClub Planned Events board and have a look at the annual Wrinklies trip...

http://www.eurokclub.bike/index.php/topic,2175.0.html

...you'll see a bunch of folks invading your neck of the woods in April and even if you don't make the ride, it is the perfect excuse for a meet-up.

Brian (who has fond memories of competing in hill-climbs in Norfolk  ::) )

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm »
That'll be June Brian, take no notice of him Graham he goes a bit funny sometime, he's got a touch of old timers disease  ;)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 10:20:40 am »
You make it sound as though I read the tripe in here Paul  ::)

gibbo

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 12:15:34 pm »
Hello Graham and welcome to the club. Always spend a week or more around your area each year. We like to visit Norwich HMP where delicious meals are served by inmates whilst looking over towards the cathedral. The rest of the time we spend on the North Norfolk coast staying at West Runton (Hillside Animal Sanctuary) and visits to various places along the A149 and inland. Beautiful area. We'll be up your way again on the first week of July. Enjoy the K bike.  ;)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 12:44:29 pm »
Hello and welcome
Embrace the wind.