Welcome to the BMW K1200 K1300 K1600 Forum > Suggestions!

Phone/Tablet app access?

(1/6) > >>

joelK_1300R:
Hi, is it feasible to suggest app-based access from something like forumrunner for easy access from a phone/tablet/i-device ?

Not sure if the forum supports it or if it's an easy setup - just wondered... ;)

I've used forumrunner in the past and it's great for easy access as well as notifying you of updates to topics etc.

raesewell:
Tapatalk is favoured by some I used it for a while and deleted it as it was infuriating.
However I'm sure someone will investigate the possibility.

Phmode:
I've added it to my list of things to be looked into as my iPad drives me daft. However, I don't know how easy it is to add it to the site.

Brian (who gets infuriated by the least significant things  :o )

Timbox:

--- Quote from: raesewell on February 20, 2015, 03:56:46 pm ---Tapatalk is favoured by some I used it for a while and deleted it as it was infuriating.
However I'm sure someone will investigate the possibility.

--- End quote ---

I installed Tapatalk a week or so back, and removed it within a couple of hours, useless. I can actually browse the forum on me new Windows phone reasonably well so will just stick with that

Magus:
 Am a big fan of Tapatalk and have used it for many years on many forums. Highly recommend it. Seems like this topic may have gone stale but I understand that adding the Tapatalk plug-in is a simple add to any forum. Plus,  it's only for those who choose to use it.  Accessing via Web page does not go away...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version