Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1998 times)

Offline sudolea

• View Profile
Hello
« on: December 31, 2017, 08:51:24 am »
Hello,

I am a new user. I've been riding my 2010 K1300S for over seven years now. If I ever make some language error, please forgive me, my native language isn't English ...

Maybe attentive forum members will be able to guess how I got to know this forum...
There are I0 kinds of people : those who can count in binary, and those who can't...

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 08:59:21 am »
Well, hi and welcome to the madhouse that is EuroKClub.

Firstly, your English can't be any worse than ours, and most of us have no excuses apart from not going to school very often...

Secondly, you are making a huge assumption that any of us pay any attention at all, to anything...

The only connection to Belgium that I can think of is via TomL but no-one would admit to knowing him. Surely  8)

Offline Eyore

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Lots of Polish. Titax levers. GPR end can.R&G Protectors, carbon fibre bling, Tom Tom mount,daytime led lights.Low seat.Oberon clutch slave cylinder.Airblade DB screen,fender extender.Michael Dunlop sticker.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 09:45:12 am »
Hi and welcome , Brian knows where you come from and even if you have waffles for dessert, careful ;D
The fastest Pizza delivery bike in the west.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 01:02:00 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Did you perhaps come here from Facebook?
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline sudolea

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 01:12:52 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Did you perhaps come here from Facebook?

Not really, it was rather the other way around ... I had been looking for the source of (unexplainable) traffic of a video of mine, and came onto this site. It was only then that I got to know the exact (Facebook) source of more of its previous traffic :-)
There are I0 kinds of people : those who can count in binary, and those who can't...

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 01:17:39 pm »
Nothing really matters, welcome,  hope you'll find all the info and more than you need .
Embrace the wind.

Offline richtea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 03:03:27 pm »
Welcome sudolea!

No need to be shy about the videos - they look good, so let's get the hits up:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7O9OCkTfoa7zhvZfryciQ

I see 'good progress being made', as the the police call it here. We could do with a few more roads like that here.

Is the camera attached to your shoulder?
(Ah - it's helmet-mounted - I just saw you look left/right)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 04:03:05 pm by richtea »

Offline sudolea

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 03:54:19 pm »
Thank you, all  :)

Offline TomL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 10:55:41 pm »
It's a small world.  ;)
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.