General forum area > Praise or Shame

Emails for complains

(1/1)

Costas:
Recently I witnessed the saga of a good friend there in UK regarding her bike a S1000R, incurable and thus inoperable by Manchester and  one more official  dealer (Preston?), a sort that continues for quite some time.
Since the matter will be forwarded high up the BMW Motorrad chain of complains I consider useful to post here the emails for future use by our members.
motorrad@bmw.de
Harald.krueger@bmw.de
Kundebetreuung@bmw.de
For UK owners: customerservice@bmw.co.uk
For US owners: bmwgenius@bmwusa.com
For North US and Canada (?) Bernhard.kuhnt@bmwna.com 
It's my opinion that lately many dealers are treating us costumers without respect for our wallets and thus emails informing about such disgraceful behaviour should be sent to appropriate authorities .

Phmode:
Thanks Costas. Let's hope no one needs them.

I'm surprised about Manchester. We had a member a long time ago who bought K12S from them, despite living in London'ish.

He had horrible starting and running problems and Manchester were very good about it, although most of the work they paid for was done by Vines in Guildford who were the 'local' dealer. That bike was never fixed and eventually was traded away...

TomK1300s:
I have had problems with Manchester over the years and some of you might remember them leaving all the rear disk bolts loose on the 1200GT just before we went to Faro in 2015, Not used them since, I go to Chester now always first class service.

Phmode:
Ah yes! The infamous milling machine...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version