Author Topic: Greece seniors championship  (Read 7468 times)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Greece seniors championship
« on: March 30, 2016, 11:32:04 am »
The bike for the championship
(Yes I know it's a kawasaki)

Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
Re: Greece seniors championship
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:56:05 pm »
Nice!

What is the bike in my parking space at the back  8)

Elite Evil

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 03:54:16 pm »
Lovely green. :)

Do you take the indicator/mirrors off when you get there? Is there an equivalent of a daylight MOT in Greeece?

Offline Costas

• View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 06:11:50 pm »
Lights are covered with a plastic cover and ofcourse  mirrors and inficators removed.
Lights are obligatory as day time for motorcycles of all kinds including tricycles here.
And tyres for races are Brighstone DOT10 Race not sown here.
Embrace the wind.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:59:24 pm »
I see no pictures?
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 10:08:04 pm »
They worked earlier on; Costas does have history with piccies though  8)

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 10:09:01 pm »
What the f. .........happened?
Embrace the wind.

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 10:10:49 pm »
Will post tomorow new ones sorry have no idea what happened
Embrace the wind.

Offline raesewell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: Yamaha FJR (2013)
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 10:24:29 pm »
Did you change folders in photobucket?

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 05:23:06 am »
Iphone crashed last evening, all night trying to recover it, believe that might effect photobukcet,  lost pics fm the wedding too.
Guess it's the way that my android tablet hates my iPhone,  and passes me towards a Samsung device.  Will not subcome to this blackmail, even if have to spent another hole night to restore and restart my phone.
Photobukcet on the other hand lost many pics that are now non recoverable fm all devices.
New sophos antivirus software reports no thread identified.
Am sure that cellular  phones are the work of an evil woman , created by her in prder to be able to idenddify and follow at any instant the whereabouts of her man, afterwards become a pain in the neck for the rest of his life.
All good times have now past and will never be returned.
Sorry a sleepy philosophers crap 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:20:04 am by Costas »
Embrace the wind.

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 08:09:16 pm »
News photos , and leathers all ready for tomorrow's test.

Embrace the wind.

Offline AndyLP

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 10:17:15 pm »
Yay you posted the pictures, cool bike  8).  I like the arrows not seen that before.

I have not done a track day yet, been riding bikes for 20+ years so you would think I would have done one by now   ::)

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 10:29:28 pm »
Iphone crashed last evening, all night trying to recover it, believe that might effect photobukcet,  lost pics fm the wedding too.
Guess it's the way that my android tablet hates my iPhone,  and passes me towards a Samsung device.  Will not subcome to this blackmail, even if have to spent another hole night to restore and restart my phone.
Photobukcet on the other hand lost many pics that are now non recoverable fm all devices.
New sophos antivirus software reports no thread identified.
Am sure that cellular  phones are the work of an evil woman , created by her in prder to be able to idenddify and follow at any instant the whereabouts of her man, afterwards become a pain in the neck for the rest of his life.
All good times have now past and will never be returned.
Sorry a sleepy philosophers crap

Bollox!

I love technology  ;D

When it works  :(

My old Morris 1000 is probably still going strong! My old Triumph Tigress might also still be cracking ankles with its recalcitrant kick start. My last phone, a crackberry, was reduced to rubble under my 2lb lump hammer so it couldn't inflict so much pain on any other unwary owner!

This afternoon, I took my 6 year old, top-of-the-range, HP laptop to the recycling centre! I put it against the kerb and drove over it to the amazement and applause of the workers there! That bastard thing has let down its last owner!

Brian (who isn't really a Luddite because he refused to get into all that modern shit 8) )

Offline Costas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 09:11:31 am »
Hey Brian the small bearly seen scooter is pic one is the one I drove ypu fm the metro station back home that evening.
In second one is the black Piaggio  300 that is now serving as the town comuter
Do I need to mention the  RED-WHITE marking things that are always present when am around?  .
Embrace the wind.

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 10:19:12 am »
 ;D ;D ;D