Author Topic: Mil photos  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Costas

• Riders drive K, a Hawk flies, both are fast
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: BMW Motorrad rider and pillion HP4 pegs,10-30 lit tank bag, SENA for BMW intercom system. Evo air filters. TechSpec tank pads. MIZU lowering dogbone system. B2 accelerator. Wunderlich adjustable levers, hub , brake caliber protectors, duolever bold protector. Turatech ABS Sensor protectors. IDE bars. Rizoma rear led signal lights, bar ends with lever protectors. Sargent complete system seat (pod, pillion backrest). Shrodie side badge led signal lights two modes. LED lights 2X35W 3000k high beam, 10W parking two modes. Tracker. Metisse front wheel protector sliders. R&G water pump protector, cardan protector. Ilmberger carbon set. Ztechnic tank protector,DT wimglets.
  • Location:: Athens, Greece, KS-Loutsa 37°58'16.6"N 23°59'06.8"E 37.971269, 23.985224
Mil photos
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:06:36 pm »
When you have the time and feel like it, take a look on those pics.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2015/03/31/perfect-timed-military-photos/
Embrace the wind.

Offline Dusty

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200R Sport; 2007
Re: Mil photos
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:31:26 pm »
Fantastic images, Costas! Thank you.

Offline TomL

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 10:23:34 pm »
Great shot of the low level Tornado
As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Offline Expo

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: k1300s
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 10:24:04 pm »
Some spectacularly well timed photos ! Thank you for sharing them with us Costas
"Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence."

Offline Steve F

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: R1200RT
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 10:36:55 pm »
Yes, thanks for the link there Costas. Great photos. I remember the GR 9 Harrier crash landing photos, and the pilot keen to bang out of his still fully armed jet....!! :o

Offline Phmode

• Administrator
  • I am the evil webmaster, do not cross me!
    • View Profile
  • My K bike model:: BMW K1300S 2012
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Sargent Seat, Powerbronze Screen, Akrapovic Silencer, Ilmberger Hugger, K12S Black Top Yoke, Helibars, Cruise, Centre Stand, Sidestand Extender, Full 3M Film, Barkbusters Hand Guards in winter.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 10:44:07 pm »
Just a bunch of guys and gals doing what they are paid to do, being photographed by someone who was in the right place at the right time but that is not to take anything away from the art, the skill of the cameraman nor the dedication of the (mainly) forces folks involved.

Brian (who loves the snaps of the projectiles leaving the muzzles, the smoke rings and the shock waves, just awesome camera work)