Author Topic: flashing.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Tractors are go

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300R
  • Modifications and add-ons:: comfort/dynamic pack, 2D dash, akrapovic full system and hilltopped; extra carbon bling of front mudguard/bellypan/seat unit; all done to save weight honest, BMW sports panniers
flashing.
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:02:37 pm »
Good evening one and all,

As an almost virgin, I have a technically challenging conundrum that someone can vouch advice on.

After deciding to attend bike club agm last evening, a message came through on my bluetoothed system 7. It was a 737 attempting landing path towards Edinburgh airport, he wanted to know if I could cease dazzling him.

Or.

How do you adjust (lower) the main beam so it actually does something. My gsa has an nice ornament even with the excellent les wassell hid conversions for dip/main I'm still trying to what main is really there for.

Now to my k13r, hid done for dip, but seriously it is lighting up the tops of trees on main beam, I hate riding 30mph slower than I could be because the lights are crap, and before anyone asks, yes I have new glasses too !

At the back of the headlight assembly there are hex headed plastic screws, which I assume are adjusters, but which one raises/lowers and clockwise/anti clockwise. Are they made from unobtanium cheese ?

I can say as the proud owner of 4 yes 4 VF1000R, Honda put a nice sticker on the front, above the headlight, to show what does which.

Yours in fraternal gratitude.

Offline sudolea

• View Profile
Re: flashing.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 10:23:04 am »
This sounds like a light bulb not properly seated in position (I know from experience that it is possible to position the light bulb incorrectly). I've never needed to adapt the beam, apart from the high and the low position.
There are I0 kinds of people : those who can count in binary, and those who can't...