Things Bikers Love (or Hate) > Kit Reviews

Interview with Brian Sansom (the original BKS)

(1/3) > >>

raesewell:
Make yourself a cup of tea and settle in it's well worth a watch and may even be enlightening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lg0x9XBItc

richtea:
If that's not Brian's (phmode) younger brother I'm a teapot.

[EDIT: execellent video though. Well spotted, Rae.]

raesewell:
Both Melanie and I agree with you Rich so you're not a teapot.

Phmode:
He has way too much hair to be my younger brother who went to the barbers the day before his wedding and had what little he had left shorn off completely. We don't have a record of the look on the face of the bride-to-be, but the wedding went ahead as scheduled. Most of her side thought she was marrying someone else and most of his side wondered where he had gone...

It just shows how cheap leather is if it would still cost a couple of grand to make a suit out of paper.

Matt:
Damn it. Now I've got something to get myself for my birthday.

I'd missed the development of hip airbags, but that sounds great given the lack of natural padding on my hips! It's also interesting to see they've started textiles. One could easily end up spending on both!

I hope their website is suitably fancy for an idiot like me to further get on board with the necessary and optional spending points.

On a wider/cliche note, I wonder how this compares to that previously mentioned RST made to measure that was saw on 44teeth. Other than scale and RST going for entry level stuff, is it just the safety aspect that BKS Made to Measure go to the safest of safe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version